Don’t put your mobile in your bra

GEORGIE Tufnail, 31, suffered an infection in her left boob after her Galaxy S7 caused the injury.  Georgie is on antibiotics to treat the wound, which she said was “hot and seeping”, The Sun reports.  She said she put the handset down her bra when she was in a rush with her young son.  She noticed it felt hot, but two hours later she took the phone out and found the nasty injury.

She said: “It was a line of disgusting green pus.  It was obvious from where it was that it was the phone.”  Fulltime mum Georgie, of Chatham, Kent, saw her doctor, who prescribed antibiotics.  She said: “The first thing my doctor said was, ‘Is it a Samsung?’  I had no idea of their problems.

“I just want to warn people not to keep their phones there.  “I know people do because it’s just easy access.  “Some girls on nights out might do it if they haven’t taken a bag with them.  “Also men should be careful about keeping them in their pockets.  “It burnt my skin away.”     (*Source: MARCH 7, 2017)

Samsung said in a statement: “There are no known issues with the Samsung Galaxy S7.  Until Samsung is able to obtain and examine any device, it is impossible to determine the true cause of any incident.  “Customer safety remains our highest priority and we are working to contact Ms. Tufnail in order to obtain the device in question and conduct a thorough investigation.”  Samsung had to recall its Note 7 handset after some exploded when problems with the battery made them overheat.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s